A typical online session will include:
- Login to the platform on personal computer (participants must have latest Chrome or Edge browser)
- Program introduction run by facilitators
- 4-6 cycles (across your specified timeline) consisting of:
– Banking simulation activity completed in online breakout groups
– Real world case study review with entire cohort
– Debrief of activity and case study learnings with facilitators
- Breaks interwoven with rounds
- Overall debrief and announcement of winner
The below additions are available at an extra cost for your customised program (please get in touch for pricing):
- Access to a library of additional online resources and case studies.
- Weekly consultation time with our coaches, via video conference.
- Weekly videos containing market wide debriefs based on the student decisions, articulating the cause and effects.
- Customised assignment (including assignment marking) connecting the simulation and the course learning outcomes.